Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using http://alegrohotel.com.ph website operated by Mr. & Mrs. Arnold Alegro.
Conditions of Use
We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Alegro Hotel and Restaurant and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of [name], with copyright authorship for this compilation by [name].
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
ALEGRO HOTEL AND RESTAURANT trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not of ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits (company). All other trademarks not owned by Alegro Hotel & Restaurant or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
License and Site Access
Alegro Hotel & Restaurant grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Alegro Hotel & Restaurant.
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Alegro Hotel & Restaurant.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Alegro Hotel & Restaurant and our associates without express written consent.
You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Alegro Hotel & Restaurant name or trademarks without the express written consent of Alegro Hotel & Restaurant. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Alegro Hotel & Restaurant.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Alegro Hotel & Restaurant so long as the link does not portray Alegro Hotel & Restaurant, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
You may not use any Alegro Hotel & Restaurant logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Your Site Account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Alegro Hotel & Restaurant and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content.
Alegro Hotel & Restaurant reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Alegro Hotel & Restaurant are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Alegro Hotel & Restaurant and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Alegro Hotel & Restaurant does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Alegro Hotel & Restaurant itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Alegro Hotel & Restaurant ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Alegro Hotel & Restaurant MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Alegro Hotel & Restaurant WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the Philippines, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between [company name] and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by courts in the Philippines and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post comments as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Privacy and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Alegro Hotel & Restaurant. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Usage of this website is conditioned on your acceptance without variation of the terms and conditions set out herein which summithotels.ph may vary from time to time at its sole discretion with or without notice. The usage of this website and our hotels constitutes your express consent to all the terms and conditions as stated.
- The language used in these Terms and Conditions is English and it shall be the sole language used in the interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall form part of the legally binding agreement between you and Alegro Hotel & Restaurant.
- Reservation System All room bookings, changes, cancellations, or inquiries can only be made either on-line at alegrohotel.com.ph, or through phone, or through the Front Office of Alegro Hotel & Restaurant, subject to existing conditions which are hereinafter provided. For same-day stay, booking can be made upon walk-in at the Front Office of the hotel.
- Full payment for your accommodation must be made at the time of booking.
For on-line bookings, payment can only be made either through credit card, bank deposit or payment to any authorized or accredited payment center/s. Payment through bank deposit is ONLY APPLICABLE FOR BOOKINGS DONE AT LEAST EIGHT (8) CALENDAR DAYS BEFORE CHECK-IN DATE. You are required to BRING WITH YOU YOUR DIGITAL RECEIPT WHEN YOU PAY THROUGH BANK DEPOSIT.
Please note that your booking shall be considered and confirmed when you receive a valid 12-digit Confirmation Number (if paid thru credit card) or 14- up to 16-digit Confirmation Number (if paid thru bank deposit). Number sent to your email address as registered with summithotels.ph. If you do not receive a Confirmation Number within 24 hours, please contact us immediately at +63922-464 6835 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can confirm your booking status through the following steps:
- Log on to alegrohotel.com.ph
- Click “Manage Bookings”
Charges must be paid in full before we issue a booking confirmation number. In the event that the charges have not been paid in full when a booking is confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to cancel the booking prior to check-in and/ or to disallow you to use our facilities.
Further, we reserve the right to refuse your booking if, in the exercise of our reasonable discretion, we determine that the payment of your reservation has been done fraudulently or unlawfully. To avoid inconvenience, kindly bring with you the following:
- Credit card used for making your reservation or the deposit or payment slip showing payment of the booking through bank or any authorized or accredited payment center/s;
- Email Confirmation Notice with Confirmation Number for presentation at our check-in counter; and
- Valid identification card with picture and signature.
For bookings whose payments were made through credit cards not owned by the person checking-in, please have the person checking-in bring a photocopy of the front and dorsal face of the credit card used plus a valid identification card with picture and signature of the registered owner of the card. Alegro Hotel & Restaurant reserve the right to refuse check-in of any guest without the submission of the said documents without incurring any liability whatsoever.
- ii) For telephone bookings, payment can only be made either through cash or credit card. Payments are to be made at the Front Office of Alegro Hotel & Restaurantwhere the guest is booked and SHOULD BE MADE NO LATER THAN 12 MIDNIGHT OF THE DAY THE BOOKING WAS MADE.
iii) For bookings made at the Front Office, including walk-in bookings, payment can only be made either through cash or credit card and are to be made immediately upon booking.
- c) All bookings are subject to availability of rooms.
- d) On your first booking with us, you will be required to provide personal information which will form part of our file and shall be stored in your “Guest Profile” for our use.
- e) When you book with us, a Confirmation Number will be issued only after every successful booking. This will be reflected in the email Confirmation Notice which you should print. You need to present this email Confirmation Notice, together with proof of your identity (passport for foreign guests and government issued ID for local guests) upon check-in. The person whose name appears in the email Confirmation Notice must be the same person checking in. If others will check-in for the person appearing in the email Confirmation Notice, the latter shall be required to submit a Letter of Authority and photocopy of a government issued ID of the person registered in the email Confirmation Notice, and a photocopy of a government issued ID of the person checking-in. The person checking-in on your behalf will be required to fill-up the Guest Registration Card upon check-in indicating therein your personal details as required. Alegro Hotel & Restaurantreserve its absolute right to cancel the booking and reservation or it shall request the person named in the booking to be present during the check-in in cases where booking was made through or by a different person.
- f) Your room will be held for you from expected check-in date until 12:59AM of the following day of your scheduled check-in date – after which your entire booking will be deemed cancelled and all payments are FORFEITED in favor of Alegro Hotel & Restaurant. However, should guests have a delay in their arrival, it is highly necessary to contact Alegro Hotel & Restaurantimmediately (through email, landline or cellphone) in order to avoid forfeiture of the booking.
- g) Booking Confirmation A booking is confirmed only when Alegro Hotel & Restaurantwhere the guest is booked actually receives full payment. Payment refers to the guest payment for the transaction in full and actual receipt of Alegro Hotel & Restaurantof the payment directly or through our duly authorized representatives and agents.
- h) Changes in Booking
Changes in booking details such as but not limited to change in name, date, type of room, number of rooms, number of nights, and add-ons are allowed provided that applicable charges are paid, and subject to the following regulations:
- All changes must be made 72 hours before 2:00PM of your scheduled check-in date.
- Alegro Hotel & RestaurantCustomer Service must be informed of all changes you wish to make through 09322263926
- You may also log-in to alegrohotel.com.ph to make any changes in your booking.
The change shall only be confirmed only when all charges are fully paid. All charges for change in booking details can be paid through cash or credit card. Cash payments are only allowed through the Front Office Cashier and are only applicable for changes in booking details other than booking date/s.
Change Booking is applicable to all room rates subject to applicable fees:
- If amount paid by the guest is insufficient, additional payment will be made upon check-in.
- If amount paid by the guest exceeds new booking, the balance will be refunded (through check or charged back) net of applicable charges such as but not limited to credit card commission.
- i) Cancellation of Booking
- Cancellation policy is applicable to all room rates subject to applicable fees.
- The first night will be forfeited in favor of the hotel regardless of number of nights stay and the balance will be refunded through check or charged back net of applicable charges such as but not limited to credit card commission.
- j) Extension of Stay All requests for extensions of stay must be advised at least 24 hours prior to guest expected
departure time and date at the Front Desk subject to room availability and payment of applicable charges. Real time and current room rates for the day shall be applicable to all extensions of stay.
- l) Early Check-in Guest may be allowed to check-in earlier than the prescribed check-in time, subject to room availability.
- m) Refunds Guests may refund their bookings subject to forfeiture of first night in favor of the hotel regardless of number of nights stay. Refund will be allowed provided that the application for refund is made 72 hours before 2PM of the scheduled check-in date. Rules on cancellation apply.
- n) No Show Policy. If you fail to cancel your booking or check in by 6:00PM of your scheduled check-in date, Alegro Hotel & Restaurantreserve the right to give the reservation to other guest(s) without further notice to you or incurring any liability to you. Applicable charges will also be imposed against you. Rules on cancellation apply.
4) Room Assignments
Room allocation assignment is observed.
Allowed Number of Guests
- Maximum of two (2) adults and , are allowed in single rooms.
- For the protection of our guests, all visitors are required to register with the front desk at all times. All visitors must leave their proper identification cards with the front desk. Beyond 10:00 PM, only registered guests are allowed to stay in the room. An “Extra Person” charge shall be applied directly to the registered room guest. Extra person charge is Php500 per person, per night; with breakfast.
5) Room Rates
- Room rates indicated on our website reservation system are per room per night on real time basis and are inclusive of taxes and payable in Philippine Peso. Kindly check carefully the number of rooms and the room rates booked before moving on to the next steps.
- The room rate is dependent on the time and duration of booking and the number of rooms available during said time and period.
6) Alegro Hotel & RestaurantRooms
- Each Alegro Hotel & Restaurant room is fully air-conditioned and equipped with cable TV, in-room or room-to-room phones, free Wi-Fi access,
- Room rate is inclusive of breakfast for two (2). Children 7 years old and below eat free (up to 2 kids).
- Extra beds (depending on location), towels, sheets, or additional pillows shall be provided with corresponding fees.
- During the booking, if the type of room you require is not available, an available alternative will be displayed. During your booking process, please ensure that your booking accurately reflects your requirements, particularly booking dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s), and the like. We shall not be responsible and/or liable for any error in your bookings.
- Daily cleaning of the room takes place between 8:00AM to 5:00PM. If for any reason our housekeeping staff is unable to enter your room during the said time, then cleaning of the room will be done the following day.
Guest(s) are not allowed to bring in the room the following items and/or engage in prohibited acts for their own safety and protection:
- any illegal, prohibited and/or regulated drugs and substance trade or use;
- any electronic/electrical appliances which may interfere or obstruct with the hotel’s computer networks / sytems;
- any item/equipment/heavy machinery measuring more than 2.5 feet (H) x 2.5 feet (W);
- pets, livestock;
- bed sheet, duvet;
- any kitchen utensils for cooking purposes;
- firearm and ammunition;
- explosives, flammable or non-inflammable gas (such as aerosol paints, butane gas, lighter refills) refrigerated gas (such as filled aqualung cylinders, liquid nitrogen), flammable liquids(such as paints, thinners, solvents), flammable solids, organic peroxides (such as resins), poisons, infective substances (such as viruses, bacteria), radioactive material (such as radium), corrosive materials (such as acid, alkali, mercury, magnetic substances, oxidizing materials (such as bleaches);
- Gambling, prostitution, pedophilia (including child abuse) or any other act in violation of Philippine Law;
- any other item/s which, according to Alegro Hotel & Restaurant, may disrupt directly or indirectly our hotel operation or interrupt other guests’ stay and/or are likely to endanger the persons or property in our facility.
7) Check In and Out Times
- Check-in time: 2:00 PM onwards
- Check-out time: 12:00 NN c. If after 12:00 NN of the scheduled check-out date, the guest failed to check-out for whatever reason, Alegro Hotel & Restaurant reserve the right to:
(1) Automatically extend the stay of the guest for an additional one (1) night if the room is available with a corresponding charges based on real time and current room rate for the day without further notice to the guest/s; or (2) Remove all belongings found inside the room and store the same in the luggage room with corresponding charges without further notice to the guest/s.
The guest hereby waives any and all of his rights and claims as against Alegro Hotel & Restaurant or any of its officers, staffs and employees as a result of such removal and for any loss and/or damage to any and all belongings by reason of such removal
8) Right to Refuse Accommodation
- We reserve the right to refuse accommodation/check-in or to terminate your booking or stop any event immediately without any notice to you and without incurring any liability to you and without having to refund or compensate you for any charges paid under the following circumstances where:
- You fail to have proper identification or fail to identify yourself to the reasonable satisfaction of our staff or you fail to present upon our request the proper documents, passports and permits necessary for your stay as indicated herein;
- You exhibited violent behavior or caused disturbance at our facility or have abused our staff or other guests whether physically or verbally;
- The Government or other authorities prohibits you from checking in at our facilities for any reason;
- In our judgment, you are not fit to stay in our facility due to drunkenness or you are under the influence of prohibited drugs or your medication has impaired your judgment, mobility or consciousness or your acts could compromise the safety and/or comfort of our staff and other guests; v.) You are apparently afflicted with an infectious disease.
- The booking of our Hotel Room(s) has been fraudulently or unlawfully done or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us;
- You have acted in a manner contrary to good morals, Philippine Law or maintenance of public order.
- Unaccompanied Minor Children below 18 years old will not be accepted unless they are accompanied by his or her parents or legitimate guardians as defined under Philippine Laws.
- Special Assistance Acceptance for carriage of incapacitated guests, guests with illness or other guests requiring special assistance is subject to arrangement with us at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled booking. Guests with disabilities who have advised us of any special requirements they may have at the time of booking shall be accepted for accommodation only upon our reasonable determination that we have the necessary facilities and the ability to meet their special requirements.
- Pets Alegro Hotel & Restaurant has a strict No Pets policy, with exceptions on a case-to-case basis for guests with special needs who require service dogs such as seeing eye dogs, alert dogs for the deaf, and companion dogs for the disabled. In such cases, proof of certification that the pet is a service animal issued by a professional organization for certification and registration of service dogs for people with disabilities (PWD) must be presented before permitting the service animal to accompany the PWD inside the hotel.
- Hotel guests/customers will be provided with room key cards for their respective room. When you check out of the hotel, you must surrender hotel room key cards to the hotel reception desk. Lost/damaged cards will be charged Php100.00 per card to the account of the guest/s occupying the room.
- An electronic Safety Deposit Box is provided in each room for safekeeping of valuables. The hotel shall not be held liable for any loss of valuables and belongings. However, the hotel has a lost and found internal policy that conducts intensive investigations for incident reports of lost items. Found items maybe claimed upon proper verification and identification of the same within a set period of time.
- Found items maybe claimed upon proper verification and identification of the same within the following periods:
- Perishable item/s –twenty-four (24) hours from the time the guest was notified;
- Non perishable item/s –sixty (60) days from the time the guest was notified;
- Valuable item/s–seven (7) days from the time the guest was notified.
Failure to claim or retrieve the item/s within the specified period as stated above shall entitle the hotel to dispose / discard the same in accordance with its lost and found policy.
- Guests are advised not to leave their children 12 years of age and below unattended in the hotel room or other areas within the hotel premises. The hotel shall not be held responsible for any untoward accidents that may occur due to negligence of parents or their guardians.
- You shall voluntarily submit to any security or health checks by us. You likewise authorize our hotel staff to enter your room to avert the commission of any crime or offense. Issuance of keycard is strictly to registered guests only. Unlisted guests/visitors and companions will not be issued keycards. Guests who misplaced or lost their keys shall be required to present valid IDs for verification and security reasons.
- Guests carrying licensed firearms are required to surrender said items to Alegro Hotel & Restaurant’ security department.
10) Damages and Losses
All items in the room are accounted by the hotel’s housekeeping personnel. Thus, any and all damages to or loss of items and/or fixtures inside the rooms shall be charged directly to the registered guest. Furthermore, any damage to the hotel or its properties by the registered guest and/or their visitors shall likewise be charged accordingly.
Alegro Hotel & Restaurantreserve its right/s to commence legal action/s or proceedings against the guest/s in relation to any damage/s to the rooms or property. Alegro Hotel & Restaurantalso reserve its right/s to charge to the credit card of the guest the said damages to the rooms or to the property without any notification. Should such costs of damages cannot be fully recovered from the credit card, Alegro Hotel & Restaurantshall have the right to institute legal action/s against the guest/s without prior notice.
11) Conduct in our Facilities
If in our reasonable opinion, you conduct yourself in a manner that endangers any person or property, or obstructs or hinders the staff in the performance of their duties, or you fail to comply with any instruction of our staff including but not limited to prohibitions with respect to smoking, consumption of alcohol, solicitations of any kind, or you use any threatening, abusive or insulting words towards our staff or you behave in a manner that causes discomfort, inconvenience, damage or injury to other guest/s, we have the right to take and perform such measures as we deem reasonably necessary to prevent the perpetration of such conduct. You may be refused entry to our premises and/ or requested to leave and may be prosecuted for offenses committed in our facilities.
In the event a guest smokes or permits smoking in a non-smoking Alegro Hotel & Restaurantroom, a “Smoking Penalty Fee” of Php2,000.00 will be posted to the guest account upon check out or processed as a late charge on the guest account if the violation is reported after the guest has departed. The amount of Smoking Penalty Fee may be subject to change without prior notice.
12) Limitation on Liability and Law
- We do not guarantee your safety against accidents, death, acts of God, flood, riot, theft, or even acts of negligence and all activities that have inherent risks to health and safety.
- We reserve the right to retain your credit card details and you consent to us debiting such amounts which you are responsible for as a result of your or your guest(s) stay in the hotel and in the event of damages you or your guest(s) caused to the Alegro Hotel & Restaurantroom, these amounts may be debited from your card without prior notification and you expressly agree to use debit and charges.
- We shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to your property during your stay in our hotel. We have no responsibility for any property left behind and/or damaged as a result of your stay in our hotel.
- Alegro Hotel & Restaurantshall ensure that the material contained on the Alegro Hotel & Restaurantwebsite is accurate and published in good faith, Alegro Hotel & Restaurantdoes not warrant or represent its full accuracy and disclaims any and all warranties expressed or implied by law relating to the information contained in the website. Alegro Hotel & Restaurantwill not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential losses or damages arising out of the use of its website or any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in materials provided therein.
- The various linked sites on our Alegro Hotel & Restaurantwebsite allows for further link-up and interaction between you and the said linked sites for promotions and other interactive mediums. The website links on our Alegro Hotel & Restaurantwebsite does not imply our endorsement or association with Alegro Hotel & Restaurant. Alegro Hotel & Restaurantshall not be responsible for the said sites or to you whenever you access the said linked websites. Alegro Hotel & Restaurantis further not responsible for the content of the said linked sites, and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials or interaction on the said linked sites.
- You are advised to obtain insurance to cover curtailment, and loss of luggage, personal effects, damages, personal injuries and money/valuable belongings while in the Philippines.
- The laws of the Philippines shall apply to the Alegro Hotel & Restaurantwebsite and the terms & conditions therein and court proceedings relating thereto may only be commenced in the Philippines.
- Statutory requirements: the hotel is subject to statutory controls, including those relating to fire, health, hygiene and safety. These requirements must be strictly observed by you, your guests and/or representatives at all times throughout your stay at the hotel.