Cancellation of Booking
- Cancellation policy is applicable to all room rates subject to applicable fees.
- The first night will be forfeited in favor of the hotel regardless of number of nights stay and the balance will be refunded through check or charged back net of applicable charges such as but not limited to credit card commission.
- j) Extension of Stay All requests for extensions of stay must be advised at least 24 hours prior to guest expected
departure time and date at the Front Desk subject to room availability and payment of applicable charges. Real time and current room rates for the day shall be applicable to all extensions of stay.
- l) Early Check-in Guest may be allowed to check-in earlier than the prescribed check-in time, subject to room availability.
- m) Refunds Guests may refund their bookings subject to forfeiture of first night in favor of the hotel regardless of number of nights stay. Refund will be allowed provided that the application for refund is made 72 hours before 2PM of the scheduled check-in date. Rules on cancellation apply.
- n) No Show Policy. If you fail to cancel your booking or check in by 6:00PM of your scheduled check-in date, Alegro Hotel & Restaurantreserve the right to give the reservation to other guest(s) without further notice to you or incurring any liability to you. Applicable charges will also be imposed against you. Rules on cancellation apply.