Why Sweet and Sour Pork is a favorite in Alegro Hotel and Restaurant?
This is a delicious dish, a traditional Cantonese dish, and a favorite in both America and China.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pork:
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- canola oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 cup pineapple chunks