Why Spaghetti is a favorite in Alegro Hotel and Restaurant?
Spaghetti is a popular Italian pasta. however, Filipinos Made their own style.
It’s simple enough to make for everyday. specially during, holiday gatherings.
This dish is also popular for kids. that is why?, it is always served in a children’s party.
- 1 pound uncooked pasta
- use 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 Filipino-style hotdogs, sliced diagonally. for example, Purefoods and Virginia Hotdogs.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, cored and chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup banana ketchup, preferably sweet and spicy
- you can use 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup quick-melt cheese, shredded