Why is Pork Sinigang is a favorite in Alegro Hotel and Restaurant?
Sinigang is an indigenous Filipino dish believed to have been influenced by Philippine’s neighboring countries. In fact, Sinigang resembles that of the sour soup based cuisine of other Southeast Asian countries.
Sinigang is very tasteful. that is why?, more customer order this dish in our Restaurant.
Through time, this souring ingredient diversed and instead of using tamarind, guava, calamansi, bilimbi (kamias), unripe green mango, or santol can also be used.
Ingredients of Pork Sinigang:
- 2 lbs pork liempo; cut 2 inches chunks
- 1 package tamarind sinigang soup mix
- 1 tomato; quartered
- 1 onion; quartered
- 1 taro; quartered
- 3-4 long green chili peppers. in other words, for more hotness in it.
- 1 medium size radish (labanos); sliced
- 3 string beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inches long.
- 1 eggplant; sliced. in other words, for more serving.
- 10 stems of kangkong leaves
- Fish sauce to taste