Why Special Carbonara is a favorite in Alegro Hotel and Restaurant?
This Filipino-style pasta dish is a quick and easy dish you can pull together in no time. that is why?, it is one of the most ordered in Alegro Hotel Restaurant.
It’s simple enough to make for everyday. specially during, holiday gatherings.
Ingredients of Special Carbonara:
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 2 pounds bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 pound fresh button mushrooms. sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 14 ounces all purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and more for serving
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, stemmed and chopped