Why Beef Ampalaya is a favorite in Alegro Hotel and Restaurant?
Beef Stir Fry in Oyster Sauce with Ampalaya is a simple and quick dish that involves soft cuts of tenderloin and sirloin. Oyster sauce is added for flavor along with a vegetable known as bitter gourd.
Ingredients of Beef Ampalaya:
- 1 kilo beef tenderloin, slice into strips
- 2 large bitter gourd or ampalaya
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- ½ head garlic, minced
- ½ cup oyster sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 small can black beans (optional)
- cooking oil